ContactPigeon is all about the true value of analytics and how we can use them to add value to everyday marketing campaigns. That’s how we empower eCommerce marketers to automate and personalize customer experiences on a massive scale.
Are you a tech-savvy and customer-oriented professional? Then we want to hear from you, as our team is expanding and we are looking for Sales Support Specialist.
Your daily responsibilities will include:
- Researching and validating potential leads that may be a fit for our sales pipeline
- Managing multiple lead lists, keeping track of the status, and feeding the leads into our CRM system
- Support creation of sales content, report, and other materials.
But there will be more activities you will be involved in, more specifically you will:
- Work closely with AE's and Marketing to develop target client lists in international scope
- Learn to effectively identify qualified leads and articulate ContactPigeon's value proposition
- Manage, track, and report ALL activities in CRM
- Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of ContactPigeon products, industry trends, and the competitive landscape.
- Option to advance into roles within Sales Operations or Sales Development Rep
What we are looking for:
- Proficiency in MS Office products, with particular emphasis on MS excel (understand how to build tables, pivots, de-dup functions, etc.)
- Someone who is energetic, driven and engaging in a customer-facing context
- Are excited, motivated, and inspired by exceeding goals
- Adequate English written communication
- Ability to quickly understand technologies and be able to effectively market our product
- Desire to learn and continuously improve
- The ideal candidate will have strong attention to detail, and comfortable working with large datasets
- Opportunity to work for one of the fastest-growing startups that is expanding internationally
- Opportunity to be challenged to grow professionally and personally in your career
- A culture we care about deeply. People should be happy in their jobs and lives. There is a balance to strike to achieve this and we respect it
- Other perks such as office beverages, snacks, team activities
- Options for flexibility in remote work after initial onboarding phase
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying