ContactPigeon empowers online businesses to sell better and faster online - by allowing brands to better engage and interact with their online visitors across the visitors' online journey. With our platform, companies can get to know their customers better with enriched data, generate the right message tailored to each recipient, and engage visitors across various messaging channels for better results.
The Performance Marketing Specialist is responsible for managing digital activities across social, search and display platforms. You will plan and execute the paid digital campaigns, manage the optimization and reporting of the paid ads, in partnership with our agency partners. In collaboration with cross-functional teams, you will be essential to ensuring that integrated digital strategies are aligned with our marketing objectives. To be ideal for this role, you have already decided on a career in SEM, and are committed to continuing learning and growing in the field.
- Strategize, execute, monitor, and manage campaigns across multiple platforms
- Map ad formats to advertising objectives
- Manage a test and learn strategy across traffic to drive insight into brand traffic behavior
- Plan and optimize landing page testing
- Report on KPIs and lead generation initiatives
- Create eye-catching and informative pay-per-click text ads and continuously implement text ads – A/B testing.
- Collaborate with data science and marketing teams to discover, and test data-driven ways to optimize performance
- Document campaign evolution to monitor the overall performance and identify best practices.
- Explore new opportunities to grow campaigns more efficiently and effectively
- Ensure a data led approach to all activity, creating a clear test & learn strategy
- BS/BA in Marketing or any related field
- Proficient in deriving insights from data, fluent in slicing/dicing data
- Knowledge and experience in retargeting/remarketing
- Experience with Google Ads or other marketing/media platforms experience required
- Basic technical knowledge is a plus (HTML, reading ASP, PHP code...)